7.20.2012

The Rehearsal

Friday afternoon we rehearsed the ceremony at the church. I have to say that it was a fast rehearsal since the priest only really went through the whole thing once. (And I have to say that Justin only got pictures of Garytt during the rehearsal...apparently he didn't realize I would want pictures of other people too...hahaha.)

Garytt practiced going down the aisle...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Westyn just hung out in his seat while we practiced.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


I think Garytt started to get bored during the discussion time since he started throwing his book.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Fortunately, though, it didn't last too long, as I mentioned before. But that left pretty much the whole wedding party wondering if we would really remember what we were supposed to do and when...we really could have used a second run through, but oh well!

After the rehearsal, we went to the rehearsal dinner. I have to say that the Polok family did a great job! It was a Kansas State theme and they had lots of decorations.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


One of the decorations they had was an old program from the 1998 Texas A&M vs KSU game where the Aggies beat KSU preventing them from becoming the national champions...yeah, there are a lot of Wildcats still not over 1998.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Anyhow, we had a great time hanging out and mingling.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Here is the bride and groom and the parents all ready to eat.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Bec and Kyle received a cake serving set as a gift...Kyle looks amazed...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



One of my favorite things about the rehearsal dinner was that they had pies for dessert instead of cake. They had quite the assortment of pies!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Thanks to Duane and Debbie Polok for hosting such a nice dinner on the eve of Rebecca and Kyle's big day!

No comments: