7.15.2012

Justin's Zipline Adventure

One of the gifts that Justin received for Father's Day was a Groupon to go ziplining in the Northwoods Forest here in Wisconsin. Now, obviously the boys and I could not really participate in this adventure but originally we were going to go and watch him. However, Groupon sent out an email with a corrected address, which was quite a bit farther north than I originally thought. So, we decided Justin could go on his ziplining adventure while the boys and I were back in Kansas for my sister's shower. (So, obviously, this adventure happened before the 4th of July...oops, my blog is out of sequence.)

Anyhow, Justin took some pictures while he was on his adventure.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





He also managed to get someone else to take a few pictures of him.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug









I think he had fun! He did say that it was just him and another family...I think that must have been their teenage son making faces in the background...ha! I hope he enjoyed his Groupon Father's Day adventure...it won't be long before the boys can go with him on these types of outtings.

No comments: