However, we have been working with him to say and show us the number two, especially since he will be two years old in just over a month. (Wow...time flies!) We have been showing him how to use his thumb to hold down the other fingers. It's been tricky for him but he really is proud of himself when he does it right.
So, the other night, Justin gave Garytt his bath and when he came back downstairs with the camera he said, "I got some really good pictures of Garytt doing the number two in the bathtub!" My response was, "Wow, that sounds so wrong." Of course, I totally knew what he was referring to but I couldn't help but laugh at how that comment actually sounded.
So, here are Justin's great pictures of Garytt "doing the number two in the bathtub."
That same evening we snapped just a couple of pictures of Westyn getting a sponge bath at home. Yeah, he wasn't enjoying it so much.
1 comment:
Yup, we fell for the headline!
Post a Comment