2.09.2012

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa

We were very fortunate to have my parents stay in town for a week! It was nice to have them around to help wrangle Garytt while I nursed Westyn or just in general tried to recover. (Unfortuantely, this recovery was a little more difficult than my recovery with Garytt.)

We did a lot of hanging around the house and relaxing.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Grandma with a very sleepy Garytt...probably watching ELMO!


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Grandma and Westyn


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Trying to get both boys in a picture together with Grandma...not so much working out.


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Westyn hanging out in his bouncy chair


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Wide-eyed boy!



Garytt sporting his new Elmo pjs


Garytt also discovered a hat that was given to him as an infant...but it just now really fits him...it looks funny but he loves it (and it covers up his unruly hair)!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





I think the hat may have made him a little goofy...





Westyn also worked on some tummy time. He doesn't seem to mind tummy time too much and he is very good at moving his head around.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug







Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



One evening we discovered just how much fun playing with my collapsible laundry basket could be.



Garytt also enjoyed playing catch with Grandpa!





One morning while my parents were still in town, we did venture out to the YMCA for Wiggle and Giggles. I decided that it would be worth going to get some of Garytt's energy out...and Grandma and Grandpa could chase Garytt around while I sat on the side with Westyn. I knew I wouldn't have many opportunities to have that kind of help, so I took advantage of it!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Playing with soccer balls



There he goes!



Riding a tricycle while checking out another kid...keep your eyes on the road!



Riding a motorcycle



Puzzle time...aka quiet time amongst the chaos of everything else


We also took a few videos during Wiggles and Giggles.







I know Garytt had a blast at Wiggles and Giggles with my parents. When we came home that afternoon, everyone took a nap! Grandma and Grandpa were about as worn out as Garytt was I think!

Again, it was so nice to have my parents here while I was recovering. It is always sad to see them go but we are truly thankful for the time they spent here!

No comments: