9.27.2018

March 2018 Randomness

I convinced Westyn to wear his Cat in the Hat hat to school for Dr. Seuss day but he wasn't too sure about it.


The Cub Scouts had a special religious award mass and ceremony in March with the Bishop.


I was honored to be able to join the 2nd graders on their retreat day in preparation for 1st Communion. They started their day with a mass at the retreat house. Garytt said one of the petitions.


There were lots of crafts on the retreat including making a banner and a rosary.


The boys are enjoying playing in the dirt.


The boys and I went to see the Lincoln hockey team play. It was a school fundraiser and a fun time!


Pi Day!


We went to the St. Patrick's fish fry at the church. They gave tickets away at the beginning for prizes throughout the evening. Several people handing the boys their tickets on the way out. The boys became obsessed with all the tickets.


We finally got some pictures up in the dining room and I got a new area rug! Slowly but surely the house will come together.  (I still need to actually fill the frames with personal photos.)

 

We also hung pictures in the boys bedroom and Grandma and Grandpa sent them some special Star Wars name decals.


While in Texas, we spent some time at Mimi's house. She lives out in the country and it was so peaceful out there!


After the W.D.'s visitation, we went out to dinner with Mimi, Aunt Shanna, and Nanny. Mimi brought some special cupcakes for Garytt's birthday. He was pretty excited about it.


We also stopped at the Czech Stop bakery on the way back north. He got to pick out a cupcake there too!


The boys were great travelers. My van suffered a bit.


The boys helped Justin start seeds for a garden this year.


March was a very busy month!

No comments: