10.21.2016

Wrapping Up our Texas Trip

On December 29, I wanted to do a little shopping at the nearby outlet mall. As it turns out, there is an attached Legoland Discovery Center. So, Justin took the boys and met up with a college friend and her boys. They had a great time! And look at all those boys!


Later, we headed south to Justin's Aunt Shana's house for a get together. It was the first time the boys got to meet their cousin Clinton.


We got more pictures with Mimi, Nanny, Justin, Ashley and the boys.


We enjoyed our evening hanging out with family but I didn't take a lot of pictures.

We stayed in Waco overnight. The next morning, Shira and I headed to Magnolia market! I was so excited.


While we were shopping, the plan was for the guys to take the boys swimming in the hotel pool. As it turned out the pool was so cold, we received this picture of the boys "swimming" in the tub.


After our shopping and "swimming" adventures, we headed to Rudy's in Waco to meet Grandpa WD for lunch.


Thanks for the wonderful Texas hospitality, y'all!

No comments: