11.12.2015

Omaha Children's Museum

Towards the end of July, we decided to go to Omaha for a day. This was prompted by the fact that I really wanted to go shopping for some new bedroom furniture at Nebraska Furniture Mart. In order to make the outing more bearable for the boys, we took them to the Omaha Children's Museum after shopping. (As a bonus, this museum is part of our Science City membership!) The boys were excited to finally get to the museum!


It was quite busy and chaotic inside but they enjoyed it.


There was a special Lego exhibit there that the boys enjoyed, especially racing the cars they made.


After a fun afternoon at the museum, it was time to go back to Nebraska Furniture Mart and pick up our new furniture.


The boys were wiped out.


We made it home and brought the furniture upstairs...which I have to say was quite a feat...I really thought I was going to loose my grip and drop the dresser on Justin! Good news is that I didn't!


What a great day!

No comments: