On the last day, they interviewed each of the campers and then had small group performances. Unfortunately, I only had my phone with me, so the quality of pictures is pretty poor...especially since I had the "help" of Westyn pulling on me while trying to record and take pictures...but here they are.
First, the interview.
His small group performance.
The super hero after the show.
Garytt has been in acting classes in the past, but I will say that this group really focused on creative thinking as well as acting. He would come home with story boards of plays he came up with himself every day. They also built their own shields throughout the week. The small group performance was a collaborative effort of the kids in the group. I am sure that Garytt followed along with the older kids but I liked how much of the program was directed by the kids themselves! I hope we can do the summer camps again next summer! I love the creative outlet for my wild, silly, creative boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment