11.07.2015

June Randomness

So, June was a very random month. I didn't take a lot of pictures and the ones I did take don't make up enough for an entire blog post. This was mainly due to the fact that we found out that Justin was selected to become the Director of Scholarships and Financial Aid at University of Nebraska!  (So, life got a little crazy!)


While Justin was busy checking out the new campus, the boys and I enjoyed one last visit to Tiger Bounce.

Westyn decided he was big enough to ride Garytt's bike...and he was pretty proud of himeself!


Later that day the Kona truck stopped by and we had a little Kona Ice!


Garytt's friend, Sage, invited us over for a play date. They have chickens that the boys were allowed to hold. They thought that was pretty cool!


The boys and I visited Grandma and Grandpa while Justin was away as well. Grandma had Husker shirts waiting for them!


One of the boys' favorite activities at their house is for Grandpa to set up the sprinkler...it's hours of fun!


We also went to the splash park with Grandma and Grandpa.


We officially listed our Missouri house for sale in June. The lot next to our had been vacant for the entire time we lived there and the day after we listed our house, this happened.


Fortunately, Justin knew someone from his office that was in the market for a house. So, the construction site next door didn't end up being an issue. But St. Joseph was working overtime again helping us sell yet another house in a timely fashion!

The boys an I enjoyed the last bit of our summer by relaxing that the neighborhood pool.


Haircuts and then Cold Stone Creamery with dad.


Wish I knew why they were sleeping in the middle of the hallway...


Justin took the boys to the playground dedication at their preschool while I was out of town. They got to be a part of the bell choir.


After the dedication, they went to a birthday party...a very colorful one!


A picture of the guys while we are waiting for a table after church one morning...I love how the boys want to wear ties.


We had to fit in one more dental appointment before we moved as well. Westyn got his first set of big boy x-rays.


And these are the silly faces that keep me on my toes!

No comments: