Taking a break from the hard work of roller skating...
Indoor camping fun thanks to Westyn's new tent from Grandma and Grandpa.
Garytt picked out and put together his own Valentine's Day cards for his class this year.
Mom and Dad gave the boys a Valentine's surprise.
Happy boys.
Reading.
Westyn enjoying some library time while Garytt is at school.
We had Sunday brunch one morning...the boys sure did eat a lot...and then they couldn't stay awake on the way home...full bellies equals happy boys.
Coloring, drawing, and other art projects are a favorite past time at our house. Garytt has even started taking books he likes and copying the words to practice his writing (his idea, not mine).
Sometimes art work turns into a little more than I bargained for. So, one afternoon, the boys wanted to watch the How to Train Your Dragon movie, which they love. They were also drawing pictures while watching the show. They were doing so well that I decided to run upstairs and do a few chores. When they came upstairs, they had colored each other's faces...very specifically...to look like the war paint in the show...oh boy! I didn't get a picture because I thought that would reinforce the poor choice...but a little part of me was laughing about their creativity. Here is a picture of Garytt's drawing of the three main characters in their war paint.
What are you going to do with these crazy boys...ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment