5.09.2015

Disney On Ice

On March 7, we drove to Kansas City to see Disney On Ice Passport to Adventure. The boys were pretty excited and enjoyed their pre-show popcorn.

20150307_105729.jpg 20150307_105742.jpg 20150307_120425.jpg

It was hard to get good pictures of the show but we took a few anyway. The show consisted of Lion King, Little Mermaid, and Lilo and Stitch.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Intermission pictures.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

After intermission, they performed Peter Pan. The boys absolutely loved this part!!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The boys were really amazed by the skaters and enjoyed the show. I have to say I remember going to Disney on Ice as a young girl and thinking it was awesome...seeing as an adult it isn't quite as impressive, but I'm so glad the boys enjoyed the experience!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: