Grandma and Grandpa came to celebrate Thanksgiving at our house. Garytt looked pretty excited about the food!
They were most excited about dessert, however. Grandma made a special Rice Krispy treat turkey! She had shown the boys a picture of this turkey several weeks prior. They thought it was awesome and asked me if we were going to have that for Thanksgiving. I said I didn't know how to make it. Garytt said, "That's ok...Grandma will do it." Wow! No pressure on Grandma! Grandma definitely pulled through on this request!
Rice Krispy drumstick anyone?
Apparently that is all the pictures I took of Thanksgiving dinner...wow, totally dropped the ball there!
The Friday after Thanksgiving, Justin was the honorary coach for the University of Missouri football game. How cool is that?!
Meanwhile, back at the ranch...Grandpa was giving some light saber lessons to the boys.
We had a nice Thanksgiving weekend despite the lack of pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment