2.23.2015

Making Cookies for Santa

On Christmas Eve morning, we made some cookies for Santa. I took the easy way out this year and bought a kit to make peanut butter cookies with Hershey kisses on top. I actually really like that the boys can be so hands on with these cookies since they can roll the dough into balls on their own as well as place the kisses on after they come out of the oven. (Please ignore the fact that I have no makeup on and we are all in PJs...why yes I do still wear my circa 1995 Friends sweatshirt.)

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The boys are busy unwrapping the kisses while the cookies bake. Who doesn't love getting some extra counting practice in by counting chocolate?!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Time to put the chocolate on the cookies. Westyn needed a little more supervision during this step since the tray was hot. I tried to get a quick picture but Westyn wanted to be silly.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

So, then all the boys did a silly face.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Back to business...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Of course, the best part of making cookies for Santa is testing them to be sure they are yummy enough!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: