The boys were very proud of their finished product.
I think their favorite part was when Mimi let them eat the extra frosting!
It's so good!
We decided to go see Big Hero Six while Mimi was in town, too. It was Westyn's first time seeing a movie at the theater!
We decided to drive to St. Louis to see the drive through lights at Santa's Magical Kingdom with Mimi. We had no idea that the car line to get in would be a hour or more long...but we waited and we finally made it through the Christmas light display.
I had seen an idea for making homemade Christmas ornaments and we decided to try them with Mimi. You use pony beads and metal Christmas cookie cutters and melt the beads in the oven. It was an adventure just to get the boys to not be too silly with the beads. But I think they turned out really fun.
We also had some down time while Mimi visited to just play games and hang out.
Westyn displayed his pacifier addiction as well.
We had a a great visit with Mimi!
No comments:
Post a Comment