I was surprised by Westyn at the beginning of the school year because he suddenly had some separation anxiety. He didn't have any issues last year or over the summer. He transitioned to Ms. Erika's class over the summer, so I just didn't expect any issues with the new school year. He has since worked through the anxiety. But you might see a few pictures that look like he is crying and he probably was. Westyn also has great dexterity for his age as you may notice if you compare some of his work to his classmates. From the pictures, it looks like his days are packing with lots of learning and fun! (My favorite picture is the one where he is up to his elbows in paint...yep...that's my little WD!)
As you can see, Ms. Erika really does post a lot of pictures! I love being able to see what Westyn has been up to at school! And I am so impressed with Ms. Erika! I have no idea how she can keep a room full of 2 year olds busy all the time! If I plan a project for the boys, it lasts all of 5 minutes!
Here are a few pictures of Garytt. The first picture was taken at the meet the teacher night by Ms. Gina. The second picture is from his Tuesday class...do you see that he is the only boy that day!?! The others are from his school days.
No comments:
Post a Comment