We had a family celebration at dinner time. I had some cupcakes ready (chocolate, of course) so we could sing Happy Birthday to the big 4 year old.
After we enjoyed our cupcakes, we gave Garytt a big birthday surprise...a new bike! (And a new bike helmet...safety first!)
I put the bike together during nap time that afternoon, so I wanted Justin to tighten up all the nuts and bolts before Garytt actually rode it.
It was pretty chilly outside, so we let him ride around inside for a bit.
Riding in our hallway inside wasn't really doing it for him, though. So, we put on coats and headed outside.
Of course, Westyn didn't want to be left out of the fun...and now he has inherited the trike.
After all that exercise, it was time to come in and get a birthday ice cream cone!
Happy Birthday Garytt! We love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment