Westyn loves to line up Mickey and friends during bath time.
I convinced Westyn to play with Play-Dough without actually playing with Play-Dough since I wasn't all about the mess at that time...well, it was a different kind of mess.
G and his Dr. Seuss hat.
A silly boy with his hat and his bike.
They love their bedtime stories.
We all enjoyed a special cookie after church at a cute little cookie shop downtown.
Garytt is proud of completing his scavenger hunt.
Westyn is a "stinker." Ellie is a great bench.
I made the same treats for Justin's office as I made for Garytt to take in to school. Happy Fall Y'all!
The boys enjoyed a morning at Columbia's farmer's market with Justin, especially since it involved getting a chocolate cookie!
It's a digital world...
I have no idea what was going on in this picture, but both boys look a little worried.
Chillaxin...
No comments:
Post a Comment