
Reading in his fort...his very messy fort.

In October, we were still in the middle of all the electrical updates, which caused us to put a lot of holes in our plaster walls. That equaled lots and lots of dust and mess. (Not to mention a couple of near breakdowns on my part. I was so done with contractors a the house!)

As I was trying to remove the wallpaper boarder in our foyer, I realized the entire foyer was wallpaper that had been painted over. Fortunately the glue was pretty brittle and came off easily.

Piano practice.
We celebrated Justin's birthday at a Japanese steakhouse. The boys were impressed with all the fire.

Then we had cake and presents at home.

I volunteered as the parent coordinator for homework club this school year. The boys were busy at work during homework club.

Cathedral celebrated All Saints Day with a parade of saints. I am always impressed with all the costumes. Garytt chose to be St. Francis of Assisi. (We used a mixture of an old Jedi robe with red bands from a TMNJ costume for the stigmata as he carried Simba.) Westyn chose to be St. Michael. (He totally used the shield that Garytt designed and decorated for last year along with an old breastplate and Jake and the Neverland Pirates sword.)

Stick wars.

It was a busy and fun month!
No comments:
Post a Comment