6.08.2018

November 2017 Randomness

He is so proud of his decorated turkey feather.


The worst of our electrical work and wall patching was finally done in November. So, we were finally able to have the new dining table that I ordered months ago delivered. I don't think the photos do it justice but it is such a pretty table with a live edge towards the glass side and lots of natural knots in the wood.


We also had purchased a new area rug for the living room that had been in storage for a while. We rolled that out and started trying to organize furniture.


The boys cooked dinner one night.


When we went to Topeka to visit Santa, I saw this cute street just outside the photography studio. Sadly I only had my phone camera so the photos weren't as good as the potential could have been with a better camera, but here they are.


After pictures with Santa, the boys had a fun time making a fort to watch a movie in at Grandma and Grandpa's house.


We also watched Coco with the cousins while we were in Topeka.


The best part of baking...

No comments: