
Then we headed back to our condo to get ready for church.

The church service in Branson was really lovely. Of course, they have a lot of really great musicians in the area, and that was reflected in the music during the mass. We snapped a few pictures while we were dressed up.

Of course, we always need a "silly" one, too.

After mass, we went out to eat and then headed back to the condo. We decided to check out the indoor pool for a bit, especially since the Easter Bunny left the boys goggles and pool rings.

We really enjoyed the pool but we heard that the Bunny left some eggs outside for the boys to find. So, we changed into clothes and coats and headed out to do an egg hunt.

Shortly after that, we headed out for the Dixie Stampede dinner show. I stopped to get a picture with one of the horses. I am still in love with the majestic quality horses have....I don't think the boys are as enchanted.

Once inside, we headed to the waiting area. Westyn took a picture with one of the girls in costume.

Garytt really loved the comedian/juggler that performed while we were waiting for the main seats to open up. He laughed or was in awe the whole time.


Pretty soon it was time to go in for the main show. I think all the boys really enjoyed it. And Westyn loved the food! I think he ate his chicken and Garytt's chicken!

After the show, the boys waited to meet some of the riders and horses.

Their favorite meet and greet was with the comedian of the show. I think Garytt especially loves the slap-stick comedy.

We had a very full Easter day. And what a blessing it was to be able to meet up with family and celebrate!
No comments:
Post a Comment