We started our St. Louis weekend by visiting The Magic House, which we heard was a wonderful children's museum. Most museums we go to are on our science center pass but this one wasn't included. Luckily for me, I found a Groupon for the Magic House (I always love a good deal!) but, after visiting this place, I would totally pay full price! The boys loved it here!
The traveling exhibit was a China exhibit. They even had a little parade that the kids could take part in.
After that, we found the construction site area, which the boys loved!
There's a multi-story super slide at the Magic House that the boys loved. It was hard to catch a picture...but that blurr is Garytt.
We took a little break for snacks. The boys chose popsicles, which turned out to be quite messy but fun!
Time for more fun!
There was a little fishing pond with magnetic fish and poles. The boys couldn't get enough of this because once you caught your fish, you took it downstream to release it back into the water. Then they could follow the stream along the floor back to the pond. Westyn might need to work on the way he holds his pole though!
These videos show the boys following their fish along the stream. I really loved it when Westyn started bear crawling backwards in order to watch!
We stayed until the museum closed and the boys still didn't want to leave...the hid under the benches...stinkers!
What a fun day at The Magic House!
No comments:
Post a Comment