9.08.2015

Mother's Day Fun

Little One's Day Out hosted a Mom Prom on May 7. Justin was out of town, so I had to rely on just a few quick pictures of me and my handsome dates taken at the event.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The boys and I had a great time doing projects, dancing, and doing the limbo!

20150507_200343.jpg 20150507_200335.jpg 20150507_191358.jpg 20150507_192422.jpg 20150507_192643.jpg 20150507_192616.jpg

On May 8, the boys dressed up as my knights in shining armor.

20150508_163642.jpg 20150508_163741.jpg 20150508_161800.jpg

They even showed off some of their dragon fighting skills. These boys sure do keep our house lively!
 

The final video is a very energetic Mother's Day wish.


The big surprise on Mother's Day weekend, was the call that my nephew was being born! Rebecca and Kyle had baby Levi Jamison on May 9. Since it was a weekend, I drove down to meet my newest nephew on May 10!

20150510_092052.jpg Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Of course, Grandma and Grandpa were pretty excited to meet their 4th grandson as well!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Pretty soon big brother, Jacob, came to meet his baby brother.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The Polok family!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Jacob was having a little bit of a hard time with meeting his brother. So, Grandma and I took Jacob to the play room for a bit. I know I am biased as his aunt, but Jacob is one smart little cookie! He was so good at telling us his colors in the playroom and doing some counting and he isn't even two yet.

20150510_111841.jpg 20150510_111929.jpg 20150510_111936.jpg 20150510_111939.jpg 20150510_111939.jpg

I even got to take a lunch break with my parents to my favorite place!

20150510_135230.jpg

Levi got to have his first photo shoot in the hospital.

20150510_114153.jpg

It was a busy weekend but I was so blessed to be able to meet this little guy!

20150510_130807.jpg

No comments: