4.05.2015

January Randomness

Here are the random January photos.

Ellie...look old but regal.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Time to brush our teeth...the boys love their robes!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Garytt playing Wii golf with the new club.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The boys were invited to a gymnastics birthday party for Colin, who is just a few weeks older than Westyn.

20150110_164056.jpg 20150110_164112.jpg 20150110_164301.jpg 20150110_164444.jpg 20150110_170314.jpg

Garytt remembered some bar skills he learned from gymnastics classes. He asked me to take a video of him.


Lego projects...they actually "had" to sleep with these that night.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Breakfast with new cups from Mimi.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Playing with Garytt's Jonah and the Whale cup from school.

20150123_152731.jpg 20150123_152736.jpg 20150123_152802.jpg

Westyn couldn't resist a nap on dad's shoulder.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Garytt was invited to a birthday party that was an arcade/bowling party. I don't think Garytt has been bowling since he was about 3.

20150124_134000.jpg 20150124_134015.jpg 20150124_134058.jpg 20150124_135744.jpg 20150124_140447.jpg

Head lamps and flashlights = awesome!

20150128_072913.jpg 20150128_072923.jpg

Eating dinner at the kiddie table with Jacob.

20150131_183727.jpg

Grandma showed the how to have fun with balloons.


Playing with Wesytn's new remote control car from Mimi.

This last "random" photo is pretty special. One afternoon in January, Garytt and Westyn were busy drawing pictures while I was cooking dinner (a pretty regular activity for them). Garytt was working hard to draw some Ninja Turtles for Justin to see when he got home. Then Garytt brought me this picture and said "I drew this for you, Mom." He told me it was a heart with God's cross in it. Of course, I gave him a big hug, thanked him, and hung it up on the wall in my office.
2015-01-15 17.49.51.jpg
There's more to this story, though! Garytt went back to coloring and I realized I had forgotten to get the mail earlier in the day. So, while dinner simmered, I quickly ran out to get the mail. In the mail was Garytt's acceptance letter to the Catholic school! Garytt has been on the list since he was 3 because the Catholic school has a waiting list. I had been going back and forth about sending him to Catholic school or trying to get into one of the public lottery schools. I was pretty sure we should send him to Catholic school but just that week I had been going back to the idea of the lottery school. Then this happened! I have no doubt that God was speaking to me through Garytt and assuring me that we are making the right decision for Garytt to send him to Catholic school!

No comments: