9.29.2014

Paddle Boat and Fort Worth Fun

On the morning of July 27, I had some work to do and I wanted to run to the grocery store. Meanwhile, Justin, Mimi, and the boys went to check out the lake. They rented a paddle boat. I hear that it was a bit of a challenge keeping the boys in the boat, so the boat ride didn't last long.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

After lunch we headed to Fort Worth to see Justin's aunt Sharon and some cousins. Garytt was very into reading his volcano book. He even showed the cousins upon arrival.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

We had a nice visit with everyone. We headed out to go to the Texas Rangers game afterwards. However, I admit, I was a wimp...it was 105 degrees in the shade. I wasn't sure how the boys would like the game anyway and I was sure they would be miserable in the heat. So, I vetoed those plans. We called it an early night instead, which was much needed after such a busy weekend.

No comments: