6.05.2014

Mom Prom 2014

On Thursday, May 8, LODO hosted a Mom Prom. The boys and I got dress up in our Easter outfits. Garytt was pretty excited to get to wear his bow tie again.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Once we arrived at Mom Prom, we got another quick picture.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Then it was time for some crafts.
 
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Then the dance party started...with a little Limbo!


After that, the kids were each given some glow bracelets...and the real dance party started. The boys loved dancing in the dark with their glow bracelets!

20140508_192825.jpg 20140508_193202.jpg 20140508_193217.jpg 20140508_193411.jpg

I have to admit I didn't take my normal number or quality of pictures from this night but I was busy enjoying my evening out with the boys! We really enjoyed the Mom Prom! Thanks LODO for a fun night out!

No comments: