5.21.2014

Cousin Pictures

We drove to Topeka for Easter weekend. We arrived on Friday and Saturday morning we had an appointment to get pictures with the boys and their cousin Jacob. My mom has been wanting these pictures for a while but getting everyone together and well has been a challenge. So, we finally managed to do it!

The photographer started by taking individual shots first.

 Garytt:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Westyn:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Jacob:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Then it was time to get those three cuties together!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The photographer tried one more pose but Jacob wasn't interested. So, rather than get him too worked up, she just removed him from this picture and got a picture of just our boys. This is now one of my favorite brother poses of these two.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Next, we took a break and had the boys take their shirts off. I love this picture of the back of the boys.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I even decided to see what it looks like as a black and white, and I love it more!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Then the photographer turned the boys around. I really like this shot too, even though poor Jacob looks a little panicked.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I decided this one might look good with a washed out look, almost like old jeans, so I tried that.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Finally, we did one big group shot. Most of us weren't thrilled with this picture for various reasons. I just didn't like that my boys look stunned and aren't even close to smiling. But, considering how many people are in this photo, I don't think it is horrible.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

While we waited for the pictures, Garytt decided to play with Justin's glasses and check himself out in the mirror....how very Top Gun of him!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I just love these boys! They are all so stinkin' cute! I'm glad we finally were able to get pictures of all of them together.

No comments: