Justin created a nice little project for himself when he broke the mirror on the truck. I found the replacement on Amazon and we used You Tube to figure out how to remove the door panel to replace the mirror. It was a nice learning opportunity...haha.
Ok, this might be one of my all time favorite random photos. Westyn had crazy bed head and apparently doesn't need hands to eat his toast.
The boys like to hide under the table when they hear thunder.
Westyn is playing peek-a-boo in the cabinets.
How do you open the fridge?
Enjoying morning toast and a book.
Oops, I pulled a little too hard on the drawer.
Garytt's got the Tiger fight in him.
Word puzzles.
Laundry "helpers."
One of Garytt's friends from school had a "Bug's Life" birthday party. It was so cute. The kids each got a little bug headband. (Siblings were invited, so Westyn got to enoy the fun too.)
I'm pretty sure this is not what we are supposed to do with our letter magnets.
Ice cream!
One afternoon, while I was cooking dinner the boys kept asking where Justin was. So, I made up a little song...the boys love singing it.
Westyn loves singing. He usually chooses to sing the ABC's. I caught him just in the middle of the floor, by himself, just singing away.
Good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment