5.19.2012

Westyn's Baptism - Revisited

A couple weeks after Westyn's baptism, we took more "formal" pictures of Westyn in his baptismal gown. It was hard to get a good picture of the gown on the actual day. So, we did a little mini photo session at home.

Westyn did a great job at the photo session!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


The baptismal gown that Westyn wore is the same gown that Garytt wore for his baptism. It is a gown that my mom made back when Garytt was getting baptized because I couldn't find a baptismal gown for a boy (I could only find little suits). I was happy to be able to use it again since she did such a great job on it!

Anyhow, I couldn't resist pulling up the old pictures from Garytt's baptism and comparing them to Westyn, especially since I wasn't really blogging much back then. I definitely think they look like brothers!




Garytt does look a little smaller than Westyn does but he was also a few weeks younger than Westyn at the time of his baptism.

I also wanted to share a few videos that I didn't post in the original baptism blog.





Such blessings!

No comments: