5.06.2012

Rocking and Rolling

A few weeks ago Justin captured a look of determination on Westyn's face during tummy time that can only indicate that he is trying to figure out how to get to that toy!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



The video shows that Westyn has really started showing interest in his toys...it also shows his habbit of spitting up...



Westyn's morning tummy time session usually consists of Garytt trying to "show" Westyn his toys. That really means that Garytt enjoys playing with Westyn's blocks.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



On April 30, Westyn was really enjoying his play time...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





Then, when I put him on his tummy, he suddenly rolled over!! He did it so easily the first time, it was awesome. So, I quickly grabbed the video camera and placed him back on his tummy to see if he would do it again. He did but he wasn't quite as happy about it.



A few days later, I took some pictures of him rolling over again.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug







I also took another video.



Way to go Westyn! He has some expressions to go along with this huge milestone...

Determination/Confusion!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Frustration!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Surprise!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Happy!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Watch out world...Westyn is rocking and rolling!

No comments: