5.30.2012

Popsicles

Last week we had a few really warm days here in Oshkosh...not that you would have guessed based on the weather today, which was cloudy and chilly...apparently we can't quite put all of our long sleeves away just yet...I digress.

Justin decided that it would be good to make some popsicles from some berries and yogurt. We thought that would be a healthier summer treat than regular popsicles and Justin enjoys experimenting with new recipes.

So, on one of those warm days I mentioned, we decided to head outside and enjoy our homemade treats. I'm pretty sure Garytt thought we were tricking him into eating something horrible because he was pretty skeptical at first. In fact, he wouldn't even hold it, so I had to hold it for him.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Once he realized how good they were, he was all about eating his popsicle!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



I ended up holding the popsicle for him again because he looked like he was about to drop it at any moment. Once he didn't have to concentrate on holding it, he really go into eating it...and his face shows it!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


All done!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


I think Garytt decided he likes popsicles!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Ellie also enjoyed the warm weather...in her lazy dog sort of way.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: