4.16.2012

Westyn's First Smiles

Several weeks ago, Westyn started smiling in response to people rather than just gas. I haven't been able to really get a good picture of it yet. I kept hoping to capture a really big smile before I posted it on the blog. But I still haven't been close enough to the camera when he has had a big smile.

While we were in Kansas, my mom called me from the other room to grab the camera because he was smiling. Of course, by the time I got there, he wasn't as smily but I did get a few semi-smiles.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug







Of course, most of the time, Westyn just has his normal wide-eyed look. He really has huge eyes!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



We had some down time at Grandma and Grandpa's house too.

Garytt "helped" Grandpa hang a new gate on their deck. He was allowed to use the wrench to turn the bolt "around and around" until it was too hard for him and then Grandpa tightened it the rest of the way. It was very cute to see him working on his first project.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Garytt is really into helping right now. So, he also wanted to help when Grandma was sweeping up the kitchen floor.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Since Garytt was taking care of sweeping the floors, Grandma could hang out with Westyn...hahaha.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


I hope to be able to get better pictures of Westyn smiling soon! I guess I need to just keep the camera with me at all times!

No comments: