
Unfortunately, moving the welcome show to the castle, means that Main Street is incredibly crowded. So, taking pictures on Main Street was a little harder than before.

As we walked a little closer to the Castle, there was a little more breathing room and I snapped a quick picture of the boys.

Then we got up into the crowd waiting for the welcome show. I took one picture of the welcome show but mostly we just watched it.

We headed straight for Fantasyland to the classic Dumbo ride. I thought it was so cute that Westyn really wanted to ride with Levi and show him the ropes.

Right next to Dumbo is the Barnstormer kids roller coaster. Jacob really like the ride. Levi wasn't so sure about such a fast roller coaster. So cute. Garytt was enjoying being big enough to ride both Dumbo and Barnstormer all by himself.

We headed to ride a few more rides including the teacups. Clearly Garytt enjoyed it.

Pretty soon it was time for the Move It Shake It Dance Party and Parade. This is such a fun parade because the kids get to come out into the circle and dance. I think all the boys enjoyed it...Grandma too!


Time for a break after a fun and busy morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment