Here are some more fun pictures from February.
This is one of my favorite pictures from February.
Since the Olympics were going on in February, Garytt's class did their own version of the Olympics. He came home telling me all about winning a medal and "ice skating." I had no idea how much fun it was until I saw the pictures. (And if you look closely, you can see little Westyn eating his lunch and watching the Olympic games.)
They even made their own Olympic rings and wrote about which sport they liked best. When he brought it home, I didn't think much about the rings. I assumed there was a lot of guidance because his rings were pretty exact. As it turns out, Ms. Soncha had an example posted and the kids were to follow the example. Garytt did a great job! His paper says his favorite sport is the Skeleton because you get to go really super fast. Then he drew a picture of himself doing that sport. (I think that must be the ones where they are on the scooter boards.)
Here's the medal winner!
February was a short month, but they packed in lots of preschool fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment