8.21.2013

Westyn at 18 Months

Westyn officially turned 18 months old at the end of July. However, I realized that with all the fun surrounding our Disney adventure, I never posted anything about Westyn at 15 months. In fact, we didn't even really go out for specific 15 month pictures but here are a few snapshots.

15 Months
Height: 31 inches
Weight: 22 pounds

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

We did go out to get some pictures of Westyn at 18 months. I have been wanting some pictures of him in cowboy boots for a long time. He finally has grown into the boots that we bought for Garytt around the same age. I am so excited for my cowboy pictures of Westyn!  (Surprisingly we couldn't get him to smile much, depsite the fact that he normally smiles all the time.)

18 Months
Height: 31 inches
Weight: 24 pounds

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

We just went to a local park to take these pictures. Of course, the boys had to race each other down the trail.
 
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And they love to draw pictures in the gravel.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

When we got to the bridge, Westyn decided to try to run...only to end up tripping.
 
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Don't worry though, he managed to regain his balance and pretend nothing happened.


Garytt enjoyed our trip to the park as well.
 
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

He especially like the part where he got to ride on Justin's shoulders.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I can't believe that Westyn is already 18 months old!  He is such a energetic and happy kid and I love seeing him learn and grow!

No comments: