I chose Saint Veronica, who wiped the face of Jesus. I admit I procrastinated on this project and my darling husband really didn't think I was going to pull it off. But I'd say I did a mighty fine job of making what felt like a million St. Veronica dolls.

Here's the swap.

And here's what we ended up with.

Garytt wanted to take some pictures of me with the dolls.

This really was a pretty neat idea and the boys still play with the Saint dolls sometimes.
Aunt Shira had sent the boys some books and such that she found at her house that weren't being used. One was an dinosaur oragami book. Garytt was excited to make a dinosaur. It doesn't really look much like the example but he was pretty proud of himself and that's what counts!

Vampire Batman came to pick up Garytt from school one day....

First cup of hot chocolate this season...pretty tasty!

Sword fighting practice...always fun.
Scooters and raking leaves....what fall is made of.
Cheese!

Garytt's incognito turkey....a Ninja Turtle Turkey.

Some days it is just too hard to stay awake waiting for dad to get home from work.

Nerd alert.

Garytt participated in a basketball clinic in November. I assumed it would be a beginner thing since kindergarten was the earliest grade level. I was shocked at how good some of the other kids his age were! But he hung in there and learned a lot! (And, yes, Westyn wore his pants tucked into his black socks and non-matching slippers to watch Garytt.)

Who doesn't love an eye exam?

When we got home from Thanksgiving in Topeka, I started putting up the Christmas trees....but the boys couldn't wait to get outside and enjoy the first snow!!


No comments:
Post a Comment